I wrote Tankos in C and I used the ATMEL Studio to put it together,
the code is on github ...
- one ATmega328 Arduino ( UNO ) board
- one SR04 ultrasonic range detector
- tamiya tracks ( got them from a bulldozer toy )
- one tamiya twin-motor gearbox that I geared to go slow with a lot of torque
- one small tower pro servo
- fuses, buttons , switches , breadboard cables , a tiny breadbord, 4 18650s, a twin 18650 case that connects them in series, two single 18650 cases , dc jacks , H bridges , plywood , screws , random pieces of clear plastic, etc
if you want to recreate tankos and you need help in choosing hardware or find your way around the code please contact me .